Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Last of the Easter Bunny Cupcakes


 
Inspired by the fabulous Bella Cupcakes I created these little cakes today to celebrate Easter. The cupcakes were leftovers from a trial run of a marble mudcake recipe so some are marble and some are white chocolate mudcake. I wanted to try to recreate the cuteness of my inspiration with a white, pink and purple colour scheme.

I was also inspired the equally creative Bakerella to try her cute little chick cake pops. These did not go as well as I substituted white chocolate for candy melts as I didn't have any. The white chocolate did not colour very well, neither does it go on very smooth. It's still a little bit of cuteness to brighten up the day.




The cupcakes made a great centrepiece for our family Easter BBQ tonight, however I am still far too full to even attempt to eat these just yet. Lucky they are mudcake and can wait another day or two until I find room or someone who wants to share. So with the Easter bunny been and gone, I still have the last of the Easter bunny cupcakes to enjoy...Happy Easter!


2 comments:

  1. The cupcakes are so sweet! I get that problem with using white chocolate-I've heard using paramount crystals or copha will help it become more liquid for dipping :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela (Cravin Cake)April 11, 2012 at 8:41 PM

      Thanks! will try that next time

      Delete

Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...